More fallout related to Bustamante sex probe?

From Orange County Register:

The District Attorney’s Office has requested that a letter from an attorney representing a high-ranking county employee not be released to the media, John Moorlach, chairman of the county’s Board of Supervisors, said Monday.

The existence of the letter — from an attorney representing Alisa Drakodaidis, the county’s deputy CEO for infrastructure, to county officials — was first reported Friday by Voice of OC, which said the letter “levels a host of accusations against members of the county Board of Supervisors for interfering with hiring and contracts as well as conducting questionable campaign finance practices.”

Drakodaidis is currently out on “some kind of medical leave,” Moorlach said.
Susan Schroeder, chief of staff for District Attorney Tony Rackauckas, said Monday she couldn’t comment on anything related to an investigation, including whether or not her office had asked that Drakadaidis’ attorney’s letter not be released.

As deputy CEO for infrastructure, Drakodaidis oversaw O.C. Public Works. The director of O.C. Public Works, Jess Carbajal, was fired last week after Carlos Bustamante, a former executive manager at O.C. Public Works, was charged with a dozen felonies related to alleged sexual battery against female Public Works employees.

(Read Full Article)